Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Live Streaming of 2015 Cannes Press Conference




As I'm not sure if will be able to wake up to see the press conference live tomorrow, here are some options to watch the live streaming with Thierry Fremaux and Pierre Lescure making the Cannes Official Selection announcement.



Youtube French



Youtube (Maybe in English - awful translation?)



Dailymotion (Surely in French)


Conférence de Presse - Festival de Cannes 2015... by CannesFestTV


And seems that at the Official site here they also will broadcast the press conference.

So you have several options and I really hope will wake up to check the live announcement but while traveling caught a bug that is really "bugging" me, so who knows if I wakeup and if I'm in good shape (lol!).

Enjoy!!!

No comments yet